100% Organic White Quinoa 2 lbs. Non GMO, No Chemicals, No Pesticides, USDA Certified
White Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids. It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B-vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants.
207 in stock (can be backordered)
• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Quinoa is one of the world’s most popular health foods.
• White Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids.
• It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B-vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants
• White Quinoa has the most delicate taste and the lightest texture and it cooks up a bit fluffier than other types of Quinoa
• It can be sprinkled on Salads or tried in place of Couscous or Rice
How to Use
• 1 cup uncooked Just Organik White Quinoa
• Olive oil (optional)
• 2 cups water or low-sodium broth
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Rinse the Just Organik White Quinoa. Place the quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer. Rinse thoroughly under cool, running water. Rub and swish the quinoa with your hand while rinsing. Drain.
• Toast the quinoa in a saucepan (optional). Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the drained quinoa and cook, stirring constantly, to let the water evaporate and toast the quinoa, about 1 minute.
• Add liquid and bring to a boil. Stir in the water or broth and the salt. Bring to a rolling boil.
• Lower heat and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Turn heat down to the lowest setting. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
• Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove the pot from heat and let stand for 5 more minutes, covered. Don’t peek!
• Fluff and eat! Uncover — You should see tiny spirals (the germ) separating from and curling around the quinoa seeds. Fluff the quinoa gently with a fork and serve. If any liquid remains in the bottom of the pan or if the quinoa is still a bit crunchy, return the pot to low heat and cook, covered, for another 5 minutes, until all the water has been absorbed.
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Sesame.
|Dimensions||6.4 × 2.4 × 10.7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.