100% Organic White Basmati Rice, Non GMO, No Chemicals, No Pesticides, USDA Certified
$4.75 – $13.99
Organic Basmati” is long grain aromatic rice grown for many centuries at the Himalayan foothills of Indian sub-continent.
• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDES
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• “Basmati” is long grain aromatic rice grown for many centuries at the Himalayan foothills of Indian sub-continent.
• Long slender grains that elongate at least twice of their original size, soft and fluffy texture upon cooking, delicious taste, superior aroma and distinct flavor, makes Basmati rice especially unique.
• Every grain of traditional basmati rice is full of healthy nutrition.
• Cooked grains of this quality are characteristically free flowing rather than sticky and stand distinct.
• Our Organic Basmati Rice lends a touch of class that can transform even the most ordinary meal into a gourmet’s delight.
How to Use:
• Fill a medium saucepan with 1 3/4 cups water, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a boil.
• Add 1 cup Just Organik Basmati rice, stir, and wait until the water comes back to a full boil.
• When it does, turn the heat down as low as it can go, and then cover. Cook for 15 minutes.
Energy 346.38 Kcal
Total Fat 0.74 g
Carbohydrates 77.87 g
Sugars 0.0 g
Protein 7.06 g
Daily values are based on 2000 calorie diet.
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Sesame.
|Dimensions||10.7 × 6.4 × 2.4 in|
10 lbs, 2 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.