100% Organic Black Gram Split & Dehusked (Urad Dal Dhuli), Non GMO, No Chemicals, No Pesticides, USDA Certified
These lentils are creamy white in colour and have a milder flavour while being very nutritious and rich in protein.
Available on backorder
• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Just Organik Urad Dal Dhuli is a whole or split urad with its skin removed.
• These lentils are creamy white in colour and have a milder flavour than whole Black Urad Dal.
• It is very nutritious and rich in protein
• White Urad dal is very easy and quick to make and the addition of different tadkas makes this dal very flavourful and delicious
How To Use:
200 Gram Just Organik Urad dal dhuli
1 Tbsp Desi ghee
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
2 Cups Milk
1 tsp Cumin seeds
3 Red chillies
10 flakes Garlic, chopped
1 tsp Ginger, chopped
1/2 Onion, sliced
1 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
• Soak Just Organik Urad dal in water for fifteen minutes and drain.
• Heat desi ghee in a pan. Add the dal and fry it.
• Then add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix it well with half a cup of water. Now add milk and simmer for ten minutes.
• Put ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, red chillies, garlic, ginger, onion, chilli powder and salt. When it is done, add it to the dal and cook for some time.
• Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts* Approx. (Per 100 g)
Energy 348.6 Kcal
Total Fat 1.4 g
Carbohydrates 60.0 g
Sugars 0.0 g
Protein 24.0 g
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Sesame.
|Dimensions||6.4 × 2.4 × 10.7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.