100% Organic Brown Basmati Premium Long Grain Rice, Non GMO, No Chemicals, No Pesticides, USDA Certified
$4.75 – $15.49
Brown Rice is white rice with the side hull and bran. It has “Natural Wholeness” and is rich in proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, and potassium
• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• It is more nutritious than White Rice.
• Brown Rice is white rice with the side hull and bran.
• It has “Natural Wholeness” and is rich in proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, and potassium
• Rich in Fiber content.
• May aid those trying to lose weight
How To Use:
Brown Rice Pulao
• 1 cup soaked Brown Basmati Rice
• 1/4 inches cinnamon
• 2 clove
• 3 pinches salt
• 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
• 2 sliced & slit green chilli
• 2 green cardamom
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
• 2 teaspoon Refined oil
• 4 cup Water
• 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
• 2 medium sliced onion
• 6 chopped bean
• 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
• 1 chopped carrot
• 1 small chopped capsicum ( green pepper)
• 1/4 cup shelled peas
• To make this healthy pulao recipe, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a heavy-bottomed pan and add the cinnamon, cumin seeds, cardamoms and cloves in it.
• Saute all the ground ingredients well for about 45 seconds, then add the onions and garlic.
• Stir-fry until onions turn brown and translucent. Now add the soaked JustOrganik Brown Rice, vegetables, green chillies and salt. Mix them well.
• Pour 3 to 4 cups of water. Simmer over low flame until most of the water has evaporated and rice is cooked and vegetables are tender.
• Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
• Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
Energy 356.77 Kcal
Total Fat 2.64 g
Carbohydrates 74.29 g
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 8.94 g
Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals with gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, and sesame.
10 lbs, 2 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.