100% Organic Green Gram Whole (Moong Sabut), Non GMO, No Chemicals, No Pesticides, USDA Certified
$3.99 – $6.99
Packed with protein and low on carbs, green gram or Moong Whole is one of the best vegetarian superfoods. They contain abundant enzymes, protein, chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Packed with protein and low on carbs, green gram or Moong Whole is one of the best vegetarian superfoods.
• An integral part of the Indian diet, it is a good and filling option for those who want to shed kilos.
• Sprouted Moong Whole is a powerhouse of nutrition. They contain abundant enzymes, protein, chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and amino acids
• Moong Whole can be pressure-cooked along with chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies and ginger-garlic paste, and then tempered with jeera in ghee.
How to Use:
• 2 cups Soaked JustOrganik Moong Whole dal
• 1 tablespoon Chopped Ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 1 small Tomato, chopped
• 1 small Chopped green chili
• 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
• 3/4 teaspoon Cumin seeds
• 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
• A pinch of Hing (asofetadia)
• 1 tablespoon Ghee for tadka
• 1/2 -1 cup Water
• 1 tablespoon Chopped cilantro leaves – to garnish
• Soak JustOrganik Whole Moong dal for 3-4 hours.
• After the soaking time drain and wash dal.
• Assemble ingredients.
• In a pressure cooker add dal along with water, salt, haldi and chopped ginger.
• Pressure cook it for 3-4 whistles.
• Open cooker to check dal. Set it aside.
• Heat ghee in a pan.
• Add hing ,cumin seeds and when it starts to splutter, add chopped tomatoes and green chilies.
• Saute for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame and add dry spices and mix.
• Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until tomatoes are soft and tender.
• When tomato tadka is ready Pour in the dal and Add water and garam masala powder.
• Bring to a boil on high heat, reduce heat and let it simmer for another 3-4 minutes until dal is well blended.
• Dal is ready, adjust seasonings and serve.
Nutrition Facts* Approx. (Per 100 g)
Energy 438.26 Kcal
Total Fat 13.78 g
Carbohydrates 59.18 g
Dietary Fiber 16.0 g
Sugar 3.50 g
Protein 19.38 g
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Sesame.
2 lbs, 4 Lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.