100% Organic Turmeric Powder, Non GMO, No Chemicals, No Pesticides, USDA Certified
$2.25 – $4.99
Organic Ground turmeric has a distinctly earthy, slightly acrid smell, and a slightly bitter, warm peppery flavour and is a great medicinal herb
• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Ground turmeric has a distinctly earthy, slightly acrid smell, and a slightly bitter, warm peppery flavour
• The low incidence of bowel cancer in India is often attributed to natural antioxidants such as Curcumin, the yellow pigment in Turmeric
• Just Organik Turmeric powder has high Curcumin content and is in brilliant Yellow colour
• Turmeric has antiseptic qualities with the properties of flavouring agent and a natural beauty aid
• Has been traditionally used in Asian countries as a medical herb due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimutagenic, antimicrobial, and anticancer properties
• It gives musky flavour and yellow colour to curries
How to Use:
- Blend it into smoothies: use 1 teaspoon for a subtle turmeric hit. Add up to 2 teaspoons for a more intense flavor. Include coconut oil in your smoothie to boost the turmeric absorption.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons to any soup recipe. It will add a deep golden hue to it.
- A natural in curries, turmeric brings warm flavors to any curry or stew. When you sauté the vegetables in oil, add in 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Add a color pop to rice dishes by adding ½ teaspoon turmeric to the water when cooking the rice.
- Boost the healthiness of mac and cheese by stirring in ½ teaspoon of turmeric to your cheese sauce. This works for both homemade and boxed varieties.
- When brewing regular tea, add in ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric to your mug before pouring in the hot water. You can also simply combine ground turmeric with hot water for a tisane.
- Make golden pancakes: Add ½ teaspoon of ground turmeric to your dry pancake mix. The color is amazing!
- Make a hummus topper: Combine ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric with 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds and sprinkle over hummus.
- Cook lentils or other legumes with onions, olive oil and 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric. You can either serve them as is, or combine the cooked lentils with cooked quinoa and make patties out of them.
Nutrition Facts (Per 100 g) Approx.
Energy 367.96 Kcal
Total Fat 9.20 g
Cholesterol 0 g
Carbohydrates 64.14 g
Sugar 3.66 g
Protein 7.15 g
Sodium 38 mg
Iron 41.41 mg
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Sesame.
1 Lb, 7 Oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.